How To Change IMEI Samsung Galaxy S9 – Cell Phone Repair
Fix My Phone
An International Mobile Device Identification Number (IMEI) number is a series of numbers used to identify a device that uses cellular terrestrial networks ie its mobile data network provider — each device must have its own unique number of IMEI. You can even go as far as saying that it is the calling card of your device.
There are several uses for the IMEI number:
• As the use of mobile devices increases, the statistics of stolen or lost devices have also increased. Users are able to block stolen or lost devices for later use if they know their IMEI number. All users have to do is call their network provider and report that the device is stolen or lost. The operator can block the specific device running on its network and notify other companies.
• The 15-digit IMEI number indicates the origin and model of the device. The first eight digits indicate the origin of the device and its model, while the last six digits identify the manufacturer of the device.
• If you subscribe to a mobile tracking service, you can use the IMEI number to track the device — even if you use a different SIM card.
Since its main use is to identify a mobile device no matter where it is, many people are a bit paranoid about the secret societies they are monitoring. Many people believe that if they change the IMEI numbers on their Android, they will not have anyone spying on them.
Part 1: Reasons to change the IMEI number
Part 2: Change the IMEI number of Android 200% effective
Part 3: The best 3 Apps to change the Android IMEI number
Part 1: Reasons to change the IMEI
Like many other things out there, changing the IMEI Android has advantages as disadvantages. These are some of them:
1. Make your Android impossible to track. By constantly changing your IMEI, you will remove the clues from the people who are using this to monitor it!
2. Correct all invalid IMEI-related problems, such as lost or invalid IMEI numbers. Once you change your IMEI, the Android device will continue with its same features and features.
3. Obtaining a new device ID.
4. Sometimes, the model of your Android device may not be able to get the newest updates of the operating system, since it is an old device. Changing the IMEI number to a one that indicates that it is a newer model will allow you to be able to enjoy the new operating system updates by restoring, repairing and updating your Android device.
5. Have you ever missed that cheap BlackBerry plan that your network operator keeps on promotion? The 15 digits IMEI indicates the origin and model of your device. Therefore, by changing the IMEI number of the Android phone to that of a BlackBerry, you will be able to subscribe to a cheaper mobile phone plan.
1. In some countries, it’s illegal — so check if it’s legal in yours. For all we know, it’s legal in Africa and Asia, and it’s illegal in Europe.
2. The IMEI number is encrypted on the device. Therefore, changing the numbers could damage the device in the process.
3. Legally, you have relinquished ownership of your mobile device. When you buy your device, the seller enters the original IMEI number on your receipt. So if you change your IMEI and lost it, you may not be able to make a claim about it. This is because the authorities can not see if it is really theirs, because the IMEI numbers no longer correlate with each other.
Part 2: Change the IMEI number of Android 100% Effective.
Changing Android IMEI numbers without routing can be a bit intimidating if you have no idea how to do it, as it is a very complex procedure. You can decide after seeing the disadvantages of changing your IMEI numbers in the upper section.
Here’s how you can do it — just remember that this will completely erase the entire device, so make sure you have a backup of everything:
1. Open the Android device Configuration module.
2. Find Backup and Restore and click on it.
3. In the next menu, find Factory Data Reset and click on it.
4. Next, you will receive a notification. Click Create New (Random) Android ID.
Part 3: The best 3 Apps to change the number IMEI Android
For a procedure without data erasure without routing your Android device, you will need an IMEI Android changer. We have made a list of the 3 best applications to change the IMEI Android depending on the level of complexity and effectiveness.
1. Moto Droid Tool V1.0 – To Download. Here
This application to change the IMEI Android is built to allow the user to change the series of numbers that make up the IMEI identification of their devices. Random IMEI numbers are generated each time this application is used. However, users can write a new IMEI number in the text field if they have a specific number in mind. This application without warnings is really simple to use — to complete the change, the user will only have to click on the “Apply” button and restart their devices. Its interface is also simple enough for easy navigation. the files are hosted on our dedicated VPS servers, the download is secure and you can download them in the different options of free download of the vps server.
2. Tools Galaxy IMEI Change V4.1 – To Download. Here
How To Fix IMEI Samsung S9
The application is a simple application for Android that is able to recover the information from your Android device, make a backup of the IMEI, change your IMEI and search for recovery files on your device. It will also be able to help you with any need to restart and much more. the files are hosted on our dedicated VPS servers, the download is secure and you can download them in the different options of Free Download of the VPS server.
3. MTK Engineering Mode – To Download.
It’s like having multiple applications once this application is installed on your Android. It was made specifically for Taiwanese device manufacturers such as Tecno, Infinix, Elephone, Oppo, Chuwi etc. Although not fully recommended, there were reports where they showed working with Android devices made by non-Taiwanese manufacturers. Its clean interface makes the navigation of the application run smoothly.
When using an application to change your IMEI Android, you will not lose your data or need to route your device in search of changing the IMEI number of the device. However, remember that each situation is different and there will come a time when it will be necessary to route the device before changing the IMEI Android number.
MAY INTEREST YOU