iPhone IMEI – IMEI Info – IMEI Check
- dial * # 06 # to see the IMEI number on your mobile phone screen; IMEI is a unique number assigned to your phone.
This identifier is used when reporting that the phone was lost or stolen to lock the device.
- Enter your VPS dedicated hosting servers and enter your IMEI number And then click the button to check the IMEI in the international database.
- Verify that the IMEI is clean and that the phone is not blacklisted. Now you can be sure if the ESN is blocked or clean. Please note that black-list phones cannot be used with most mobile operators.
iPhone IMEI – IMEI Info – IMEI Check : The IMEI number or the international identity of the mobile computer is a unique 15-digit code that accurately identifies the device. The first 14 digits are defined by the organization of the GSM Association. The last digit is generated by an algorithm called Luhn formula and has a control character.
This number is an individual number assigned to each and every one of the phones around the world. The easiest way to check the IMEI on any phone is to use the sequence * #06 #.
The IMEI was created because the SIM card number cannot be a permanent device identifier. The SIM card is user-associated and can be easily transferred from the phone to another phone.
Why would I need to check the IMEI number?
The number is useful when you want to send the device for the service to fill in the warranty forms. On top of that, if you want to report a burglary or a lost phone in the police or network operator you should use the IMEI number as well.
After that you can lock your phone and it will make the device unusable, regardless of whether the SIM card has been changed or removed. What is also really important is that the IMEI contains some secret data about the product, but also sometimes allows you to locate the smartphone.
IMEI check checks in the largest TAC database in the whole world. In order to meet your expectations, we are adding new device information and specs every day. Our IMEI search function is completely free and easy to use.
Such data as IMEI and serial number are codes created to identify a device that uses mobile networks but besides fulfilling this basic function IMEI number gives us the opportunity to have access to a lot of interesting information.
By using this unique code, you can know data such as: The Network and the country from which the device originally originated; Warranty information; Date of purchase; Carrier information; System version; Device specifications and more detailed information.
When is it necessary to verify the IMEI information?
You must use the IMEI tester before purchasing the used or new device. As a result, you’ll see if the device is correct and original. We also encourage you to use the IMEI information only to get to know your phone better and read all the important information about your device.
IMEI Check also offers some specially designed services (it is available to some manufacturers), for example: Find the status of my IPhone, the status of ICloud, the status of the blacklist, the vendor information. Red & Simlock controls, black phone list, operator control, warranty controls, lock lock protection unlock.
Universal Phone Universal Check Service IMEI
Status included in the world blacklist
- Check if the phone you purchased; has been reported as lost/stolen anywhere in the world. Our IMEI tester is approximately 99.9% accuracy.
Almost all countries and mobile operators are compatible (including U.S., United Kingdom, Canada, European Union, Japan, Australia, China, etc.)
- All phone and model manufacturers are compatible. Can check any IMEI-iPhone/Samsung/HTC/LG/Nokia/Lenovo/Huawei etc.
- If you are buying a used phone; make sure it has not been reported as lost or stolen; The IMEI number is not blacklisted; The phone with the IMEI number blocked can be blocked by your mobile telephony operator.
Keep in mind; You may file a claim for loss of a phone, in case of loss or theft of your mobile.
Use our free online IMEI reporting service. To place the IMEI number in the database of blacklists worldwide; and increase the chances that the lost device will be identified and returned.
Simply complete the online form and make the lost phone look around the world. Aquí>